Working for Norway Consulting Group
Norway Consulting Group is a consulting company, operating in corporate consulting market since 1997. Our history of success is based on delivering strategic planning, business – planning, corporate financing, marketing activities, management accounting and budgeting, legal consulting results for clients meeting their most rigorous requirements. Our activities have covered a large number of projects of various sizes and we expect you to be capable of solving various administrative problems and tasks.
Looking to work for an organization that offers a challenging environment and excellent benefits? We’re always on the lookout for success-driven people to join our team, having a special feeling for such business areas as brokerage and dealership at stock exchanges, dealership in a securities market, market research, capital procurement for joint investment through emission and allocation of securities to reap full potential of profitability.
If you've got what it takes to excel in management consulting market and help drive us forward as an organization, rendering high-end professional business solutions click on the Financial Manager vacancy or email us.
FINANCIAL MANAGER – Part time position
An opportunity has arisen to appoint several persons to join the Financial Managers’ team, facilitating transfers of money between Norway Consulting Group and our numerous clients worldwide. This part time opportunity is for a friendly, energetic person to provide superior customer service and process customer transactions. We offer opportunity for advancement, excellent compensation and benefits, and a great work environment.
You will be responsible for ensuring that bank transfer rules are complied with, providing effective and efficient support to our Managers and customers.
We are looking for people who possess the following essential criteria:
• ‘A’ level standard of education
• Should have customer service or cashier experience, preferably in a bank or credit union
• Good knowledge of banking practice, interpreting financial information
• Able to use money transfer/payment systems like MoneyGram, Western Union, etc
• PC, email, Microsoft word confident user
• Good team working skills, good adaptability, good verbal and written communication skills, ability to work to deadlines, good attention to details.
Your efforts and aspiration will be generously rewarded. 2-3 hours a day occupation will bring you 8% commission from the amount of each processed transaction. In return you’ll have to strictly follow the procedure, which is essential to fit for the job:
1. Open a bank account (or use the existing one);
2. Upon receiving a notice from our manager about money transfer with your account, promptly apply to your bank and withdraw the sum.
3. Immediately go to one of express money transfer agencies (MoneyGram, Western Union) and transfer this sum in accordance with the details, specified in our notice.
4. Log on to the Internet and send us the details of the transfer.
5. Receive your 8% commission from the total sum of processed transfers during one month.
Note: Transfer fees are deducted from the transfer sum, therefore it is free for you.
In the first instance applicants should apply in writing stating that you are interested in this position, enclosing a CV.
If you are interested in this job and would like to get more information, you are welcome to visit our website: